My take on the famous Ocean Drive in Miami Beach... in the near future perhaps.
- I live in Miami and have a lot of reference photos of South Beach hotels, I just kind borrowed pieces from them all to model each hotel and give them ocean related names. I wanted each one to be distinct and have features the other one didn't.
- I chose a birds eye view so I could let some of the detail go. I really wanted the vibe and the scene to be the focus rather than making sure there was foam on the water and brackets/hardware attaching the neon signs and the minutia like that.
- I didn't model the cars, that's a tough ask for a bunch of items submerged underwater.
- The palms are from Forester, makes the loops wind movement very easy.
- Cinema 4D --> Octane Render --> After Effects